Lark Hall’s venue provides a variety of formats for both ticketed and private events for up to 300 people for receptions or in a standing room only format and up to 175 people in a variety of seated formats.
- Ticketed Events, Standing Room and Receptions: 300 guests max
- Sit Down Dinner: 175 guests max
- High ceilings with original woodwork, lighting and feel
- Hardwood throughout with flexible layout options
- Floor to ceiling windows and natural lighting – mezzanine level
- Historic bar and amenities on main level – private bar on mezzanine level
- New elevator installed to provide wheelchair and handicap accessibility
- New restroom facilities on main venue level, including ADA restroom
- Box Office and coat check room on ground level
- Multiple parking options within walking distance and valet parking options available.
- Multi-level venue space allowing for unparalleled sightlines, sound and interactive guest experience
- Historical proscenium stage with state-of-the-art sound and lighting technology for formats that range from national touring act music performances to private speaking events and presentations.
- Variety of projection, presentation and uplighting options
- Variety of tables, high tops, chairs, and historic church pews available to provide unique arrangements
- Flexibility to select a caterer to suit your needs from our preferred list
- On-site caterer spaces and elevator for easy kitchen load-in
- Full bar, coffee and soft drink service provided
- Historic green room or bridal suite with private restroom
- High-speed internet
Planning a unique social event?
Lark Hall is the perfect place to celebrate a one-of-a-kind and intimate event for anniversaries, milestone birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs, quinceañeras, formal events for university and graduate classes, celebrations for your company or firm — or even a rock n’ roll wake for a dearly departed loved one. Contact us to discuss your ideal party and we’ll work with your to design an event or gathering for you or your organization. We will work with your preferred caterer and even help book your favorite band to play for you and your closest friends. Our venue awaits your personal touch and style.
Planning a Wedding?
Make a lifetime of memories in our historic venue for both your ceremony and reception. Before and during your event, you can enjoy our private bridal suite and utilize the mezzanine space to host your bridal party and close family with a private bar and facilities overlooking the main venue floor. Your most special event can include a live band, dance floor, private spaces for cocktail hour and unique projection to share your treasured photos, videos and virtual memories with your guests
Planning a corporate or not-for-profit event or gala?
Lark Hall provides a perfect space for your gala, fundraiser, or business event to gather up to 300 people (flex reception) and up to 175 for seated events. A feeling of timelessness and historic décor will welcome your most valued guests, including your employees, your supporters and donors, business partners and vendors partners, with a gathering at The Kenmore Ballroom in downtown Albany. our stunning event space is perfectly poised to host your next celebration.
Looking to host a smaller meeting? We offer a flexible floorplan that allows for a variety of configurations to accommodate smaller gatherings, including our private mezzanine space with private bar and restrooms.
As you invite the crowd to enjoy the beautiful bar and luxurious amenities, you can elevate their experience with live entertainment and food from the best catering partners in the Capital Region. Our event space blends historic and modern touches creating an awe-inspiring atmosphere to delight your guests.